Gary L. Arthur, Ed.D., LPC, NCC
- Professor Emeritus of Professional Counseling at Georgia State University.
- Counselor Educator of the Year 2007 by the Licensed Professional Counselor Association of Georgia.
- Has taught counseling courses at the graduate level for 39+ years.
- Has taught in CACREP programs for 20+ years.
- Since 1984, has conducted many (118) 2-day seminars preparing participants for their state licensure exam.
- Published author of numerous articles in referred journals.
- Workshops are from 8AM-5PM both days
Here at The Gary Arthur Network you can register for Gary’s workshops and purchase his study guides.
Dr. Arthur has conducted 118 2-day workshops since 1986. The National Counselor’s Examination Workshop covers 9-study units over 2-day span of time. The workshop covers two hour periods for each unit representing most of the questions and less time on units for fewer items on the NCE.
The Dr. Arthur Study Guide has a proven record in how to narrow the study material to the essentials for the NCE. Repeatedly users have indicated that the manual content is a must for preparation. He has a knack in writing questions that are structured in the same way as the actual test. He has had a preparation manual for the NCE since 1986. He remains current and edits frequently so that those who purchase his manual have the newest material. He has taught in a CACREP program since 1987 and is familiar with the objectives. His questions reflect those objectives. Preparers come from all over the United States to prepare in his workshops (118 since 1986). Unlike other manuals he is the single writer who has taught all the course content.